Hirmer Hospitality acts as a corporate umbrella on a B2B level and combines two brand pillars, each of which represents individual hotel products.
Similarities of the two brand pillars:
- Premium locations: top-class locations in the top holiday destinations of Germany, Austria and Northern Italy
- Sustainability for new buildings: Focus on sustainable construction and equipment that have a connection to the location
- Sustainability for renovations: Focus on preserving historical building fabric, taking into account sustainable standards (building materials, energy, equipment, etc.)
- Quality & professionalism: from the ambience to the services on offer, from the hotel management to our motivated team
- Regionality: regionally characterised gastronomy concepts and close cooperation with regional producers/suppliers
Inspiring. Colourful. Cosmopolitan.
The best of both worlds: Urban Nature is a place of fusion, dual contrasts, fantasy and dreaming. City and country, community and cocooning, self-expression and security. Urban Nature positions itself as polarising living space for modern nomads with an urban attitude to life, surrounded by fancy landscapes and always in harmony with nature. Here, from the young (at-heart) backpacker to the neo-ecological hipster, everyone can choose how much city and how much nature he or she wants to experience. As if through a magical "puddle" that connects the city and the country, Urban Nature makes it easy to leave your personal comfort zone and broaden your horizons – becoming inspired by it and creating new space for yourself. We don’t stand on ceremony here. Cosmopolitanism, sociability and freedom characterise the self-image of the new brand. The first Urban Nature hotel will open in St. Peter-Ording on the North Sea.
Bright eyes. Vacation dreams. Favourite places.
Travel Charme Hotels & Resorts, which the Hirmer Group took over in 2018, stands for unique experiences and genuine hospitality. The portfolio of the upscale holiday hotel expert currently includes nine individual establishments: the Kurhaus Binz and the Nordperd & Villen Göhren on Rügen, the Strandhotel Bansin and the Strandidyll Heringsdorf on Usedom, the Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn, the Hotel Gothisches Haus in Wernigerode and the Bergresort Werfenweng in the Salzburg region, the Fürstenhaus on Lake Achensee in Tyrol and the Ifen Hotel in the Kleinwalsertal. The individual hotels not only impress with their unique dreamy location, they also inspire their guests with an unmistakable mixture of personal service, a pinch of adventure and a lot of passion.
Further hotel projects
Unique. Contemporary. Memorable.
Gorgeous locations deserve remarkable hotels. Projects in Italy, Germany and Austria are about to be finished soon.